How to replace your Nokia E71 Housing Cover
DIY Nokia E71 Housing Covers, Restore your Nokia E71 Housing Cover to its former glory with this New E71 Replacement Housing Cover. give your Nokia E71 a whole new face. You can use the following install instruction to replace your old E71 Housing Cover with new E71 Replacement Cover. (Note: This install instruction is only for reference, Please consider whether you can do it.)
required: The screwdriver and plastic
- Remove your back cover, battery, sim and memory card.
Remove the two screws you can see. Then push your
screwdriver into the four circled gaps. This releases the
clips that hold the front cover in place. Now pull the front
cover away from the phone.
- With the front cover removed, your phone should look
like below. The circled connector needs to be disconnected.
It attaches like a plug and socket. Just lever it up to
unplug. Now remove the two black screws you can see at the
top of the phone.
- Run your plastic tool around the join at the bottom of
the phone to remove the bottom cover, as shown below.
- Now pull the screen and frame towards you. It'll still
be connected at the bottom by a ribbon/connector so don't
try and remove it completely.
- Your phone should now look like below. The circled
connector needs to be disconnected. It attaches like a plug
and socket. Just lever it up to unplug.
- Your phone should now look like below. Pull the metal
frame back at the point indicated by the arrow and then
slide your plastic tool under the LCD screen to release it.
- You should now have the LCD screen removed. Reverse the
whole procedure for reassembly.
We hope the install instructions was useful, Good Luck!