eCaseShop.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Collection of information
- Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). We use customers' contact information to send our site visitors and buyers information about our company and promotional materials from some of our partners. The customers' contact information is also used for contact with them in future when necessary. However, we will not share the information with third parties without your consent unless the disclosure is necessary for
- compliance with the law and regulations or instruction by the legal authorities
- protection of our property and commercial rights
- prevention of misuse and unauthorised use of our websites
- protection of the personal safety or property of our customers and the public
Your Information Protected
- We use the latest in encryption technology, including 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception.
- We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas.
- We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.
Order Information and Personal Financial Information
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services from us. For the fulfillment of the customers' orders and future contact with them, customers are asked to input their contact information (like their mailing and e-mail addresses) as well as personal financial information (like their account or credit card numbers).
- eCaseShop.com and our secure payment service providers use the latest technology to protect personal financial information. All payment information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us or our secure payment service providers. And we will do not release it to any outside parties.
- We will also take reasonable steps to contact you personally to let you know of the new changes.
- Should the company be bought or sold to someone else, we will take reasonable steps to notify you personally. You will then be given the option to keep your account open or to terminate.